Perry County Ohio
- Perry County Commissioners
- The commissioners are the taxing, budgeting, appropriating, and purchasing authority. They hold title to county real estate and vehicles. Individual commissioners have no power to act independently. All formal and official actions must be taken by the board of commissioners acting as a body by majority or unanimous vote.
The link address is: https://sites.google.com/site/perrycountyelections
- News of happenings in Perry County
- Reuse/Recycle Workshop - Tote Bags from Feed Bags
- Katrina Carpenter of Perry County Waste Reduction and Recycling showed how to turn woven plastic feed bags into reusable tote bags at a workshop held at the Perry County District Library in New Lexington on April 27, 2015.
- Upcoming events in Perry County
- Rabies Clinic May 08, 2015 from 05:00 PM to 07:00 PM — Perry County Fairgrounds - 5445 St. Rt. 37 - New Lexington, OH 43764,
- Get your dog or cat vaccinated for rabies at the Perry County Ohio Fairgrounds! Animals must be at least 12 weeks old to receive the rabies vaccine. Dogs must be on a leash and cats must be in a carrier. Sponsored by the Perry County Health Department and Masterson Animal Care Clinic.
- Well and Wise 5K Run May 30, 2015 from 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM — Ludowici Community Foundation Trail - 4757 Tile Plant Rd. - New Lexington, Ohio 43764,
- A 5K Run (and walk) at the Ludowici Community Foundation Trail. All proceeds benefit the Perry County Worksite Wellness Initiative.